Miss Marianne Faithfull:

Miss Marianne Faithfull:
(Born December 29, 1946) Songs she inspired: She Smiled Sweetly, Let's Spend The Night Together, She's Like A Rainbow, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Wild Horses, I Got The Blues, 100 Years Ago, Winter

Miss Anita Pallenberg:

Miss Anita Pallenberg:
(Born April 6, 1942) Songs she inspired: You Got The Silver, Sister Morphine (words by Marianne), Wild Horses, Coming Down Again, Angie, Beast Of Burden, All About You

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Naked Under Leather

"The Girl On a Motorcycle" is perhaps not the best movie ever made; even Marianne calls it "that horrid film" (and I don't think her experience making it was that pleasant either--apparently Alain Delon was trying to sleep with her the whole time). But good Lord did she look smokin'!

7 comments:

Maggie May said...

reminds me of Grease two!!

this wheel's on fire said...

you're right, maybe not the best movie....but i think if marianne made a movie of her staring at a bumblebee for two hours we would watch ;)

Hccm said...

Sexy, yet classic!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

M. R. P. M. said...

Well I love you....because you love Marianne. She is such an amazing and inspirational woman! Keep your eyes peeled for my marianne feature!

Love love love

M. R. P. M. said...

Thanks Leith,
I've added a little follow thing on my page, its a little bit lonely at the moment.

I'll definitely follow you up on the Marianne photos. So thanks for the email and the love

xxx

BR

GrayAntiMatter said...

The picture in the fishnets and short skirt makes me happy in my no no spots.

www.lamparas.biz said...

Really effective data, thanks for this article.